Latest University of Balochistan Jobs – The Center of Excellence in Mineralogy is funded by the Regional Department of Education through the Higher Education Commission and now seeks the services of strong and competent candidates for the next positions. The University of Balochistan has announced the findings of the University of Balochistan New 2022 Jobs for the career of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
These vacancies are just advertised in Balochistan as people who meet up with the eligibility criteria must certanly be described the University of Balochistan in Balochistan. Both male and female candidates can apply for almost any teaching position. In terms of eligibility candidates will need to have related fields degrees including the preferred ones will undoubtedly be awarded in the fields of Economics Geology Structural Geology and Tectonics Hydrogeology Micro Paleontology Gis and Remote submission application for Geosciences Geophysics application for mineral testing. To use in just about any vacant position applicants must visit the official website of the University of Balochistan with the link provided and the download application form.
A recent job advertisement is provided at the bottom of the page. Read our full page for more information and visit our site regularly to get the most recent Government and Private services from throughout Pakistan.
Latest University of Balochistan Jobs Details
|Employment Authority||University of Balochistan|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Balochistan|
|Educations||MS PHD Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Latest University of Balochistan Jobs Eligibilities
|Sr no.||Jobs Names||CEM Required Fields|
|01||Professor||Any fields of Geology but preference will be given to the Economics Geology Structural Geology and Tectonics Hydrogeology Micro Paleontology Gis and Remote sending application to Geosciences Geophysics application for mineral exploration.|
|02||Associate Professor||Any fields of Geology but preference will be given to the Economics Geology Structural Geology and Tectonics Hydrogeology Micro Paleontology Gis and Remote sending application to Geosciences Geophysics application for mineral exploration.|
|03||Assistant Professor||Only the candidates having PHD degree’s in the fields of Economics Geology Hydrogeology Micropaleontology Structural Geology and Tectonics GIS and Remote Sending application to Geosciences and Geophysics are eligible to apply.|
How To Apply For Latest University of Balochistan Jobs?
- Interested persons who meet the conditions can obtain Employment Forms on the website of the Institute of Mineral Training, University of Balochistan, Quetta (http://cem.uob.edu.pk).
- Candidates for the Assistant Professor must submit 02 sets of dosage applications and all proof. When the successor to the position of Professor and Associate Professor must submit 05 sets of dosage applications, as well as a C.V. of Excellence in Mineralogy, UOB, Quetta.
- Experience Certificates as per CV must be submitted with the application form.
- Applicants already working must apply through the appropriate channel and NOC issued by their parents’ departments on the due date otherwise their applications will not be satisfied.
- The test / interview will be at the Center of Excellence in Mineralogy, University of Balochistan, Quetta and accredited No TA / DA.
- The competent officer of the Center for Excellence in Mineralogy, UOB, Quetta, reserves the right to cancel, increase / decrease any or all of the above positions without giving any reason. Campaigning by any means or method will remove the candidate.
- The processing fee for each position is Rs.5000 / – (Non-Refundable) which can be sent via Challan from the Superintendent’s Office (Institutional Manager’s Office) or can be deposited in the form of a Bank Draft on behalf of the Director, Center of Excellence in Mineralogy, University of Balochistan, Quetta.